DS-KB6003-WIP Firmware

seans1985

n3wb
Reaction score
Bought a ds-kb6003-wip off of Nelly's and want to put stock Hikvision firmware on it. Talked with Nelly and they wont give me the firmware that came on the cam. The problem is I cant find the firmware on the Hikvision website. Can someone post the most up to date digicap.dav file for the ds-kb6003-wip
WR World/multi language.

Thank you in advance!

mattbrain

n3wb
Reaction score
Bought a ds-kb6003-wip off of Nelly's and want to put stock Hikvision firmware on it. Talked with Nelly and they wont give me the firmware that came on the cam. The problem is I cant find the firmware on the Hikvision website. Can someone post the most up to date digicap.dav file for the ds-kb6003-wip
WR World/multi language.

Thank you in advance!
PM me your email address and I'll send it on to you.

Pilot04

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
I'm also curious if you have the most recent Hikvision FW as noted on their Amazon purchased LaView(180419) that another user got recently that is higher version number than the LTS(171219) that I'm currently using.

Reaction score
Hi everybody, after a recent attempted break-in and stolen package from our doorsteps I finally decided to get a doorbell camera set up. I picked up an RCA HSDB1 which was easy to set up and after swapping out my 10V transformer for a 24V one it seems to be stable and working fine. Using the RCA Security app I did do a firmware upgrade which took it to "V1.4.62 build 171127". I'm able to access the built-in webserver and also connect to it through iVMS-4200 just fine.

My question for this thread is whether this is the same version of the firmware that would be on a regular Hikvision version? I had read in a different forum (don't remember which) that the RCA ones needed to get a different firmware version if you wanted all the Hikvision bells and whistles, but as far as I can tell I've got all those bells and whistles already so I'm wondering if I'm missing something or if RCA finally got in sync with Hikvision on the firmware.

Thanks for any insights, and thanks to everybody that's posted info here. For a newbie with this particular camera (I have a couple others already installed but this is my first doorbell one), your comments and posts have been very helpful.

eBoon

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi all,

I’m having trouble finding the latest firmware. Any idea where can get it?

Thanks

manders

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi - I'm looking for older version of the firmware for the DS-KB6003-WIP. The latest version i have is crashing i think, I'm using a HIKVISION NVR (LAN side connection) and pointing it at the 6003... keeps going offline.

I have an enterprise grade lan and wifi setup.... Meraki Access point 2-meters away from it, pointing at the unit. It's not a wifi issue. I'm convinced the software is crashing. A reboot tends to bring things back to life.

Hoping a different firmware might have better luck. But you can only get the latest from HIKVISION... anyone help me with an older version.