DS-KH6320-WTE1 DS-KB8113-IME1 set up problems.

Stevoc

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi I'm hoping someone could help me figure out where I'm going wrong in trying and failing to set these up. I'm new to this and not too knowledgeable on the subject so go easy please, lol. I recently installed and set-up my Annke POE CCTV system without much problems but this system has me baffled.

I have the following devices DS-KH6320-WTE1 DS-KB8113-IME1 connected by ethernet cables through my Annke NVR network switch, both are powered up. I have Hik-Connect installed on my phone and registered an account.

The main problem is I can't seem to connect either device to the network or each other. I click add device, scan the QR code on the back of either device, the phone recognizes it but it will never connect.

Another problem I have is I never set a password for the indoor station as I initially thought it had to be the same as my log in details for my Hik-Connect app, by the time I found that it had went to the main screen. So I can't seem to configure this device, it asks for a password that I do not have. Tried the default admin password which I believe is 888999 but it won't recognize that either.

Any help would be appreciated, thanks.