Duhua NVR4108H Motion detect problem

Sparky999

n3wb
Reaction score
Hey Fellas

I have just setup an NVR4108H and 5 dome cameras and my workplace.
The problem i am having is that i cannot connect to my NVR via the Gdmss app on my phone during the night while the cameras are in motion detect mode, is there an option i have to change so i can view my cameras on the app during the night? Or is that even possible?

Thanks.

nayr

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
that dont make any sense; something else is going on.

can you connect to the cameras WebUI? are you remote/local?

Sparky999

n3wb
Reaction score
Sorry im not a data guru, i can view the cameras via the Gdmss app on my smartphone while the cameras are recording during the day normally.
However when they are set to motion detect during he night between 6pm-7am i cannot view them it just says failed to connect.

nayr

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
are you on the same network between the hours of 6pm and 7am that you were using in the daytime? or did you go home and now trying to access the cameras remotely from another network?

nayr

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
thats the problem, this has nothing to do w/motion detection.. what have you done to enable remote access? anything?

JFire

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Connecting to the camera while on the network at work is simple. Its also easy to connect to cameras from outside the network but there are steps to be taken first. Since you're at work youd probably want to run it past the it guy first as you'll be exposing the cameras unless you go through a vpn.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk