DVR firmware issue

asad663

n3wb
Reaction score
hello there :)

would appreciate it very much if you kindly help me with this problem when i turn on my device its stuck on the start up screen. its might be a firmware issue

WHEN I opened DVR there is ak 8287_AHD&16CH-V1.0.2 written in the main board i searched in google and i found manufacturer website www.anko-tech.com but i couldint found the the rigth firmware and i dont know the way to flash it.

there is some picture for my device and stuck screen

i would very grateful if you could provide me with the right firmware name and with the instruction

best regards,
:wave:

Attachments

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
hello there :)

would appreciate it very much if you kindly help me with this problem when i turn on my device its stuck on the start up screen. its might be a firmware issue

WHEN I opened DVR there is ak 8287_AHD&16CH-V1.0.2 written in the main board i searched in google and i found manufacturer website www.anko-tech.com but i couldint found the the rigth firmware and i dont know the way to flash it.

there is some picture for my device and stuck screen

i would very grateful if you could provide me with the right firmware name and with the instruction

best regards,
:wave:
Welcome to the forum, that recorder is not worth you time...replace it with something modern that supports HD.

asad663

n3wb
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum, that recorder is not worth you time...replace it with something modern that supports HD.
fenderman thank you so much for your kind reply but i really need to flash it and make it work again for some reason and i wish that anyone could help me with it
btw i have another hikvision nvr :)