DVR recording

jon2

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
I have a cheap
HiWatch by Hikvision DVR-104G-F1 4 Ch 2MP 1080P DVR HDTVI/HDCVI/AHD/CVBS CCTV Digital Video Recorder 4 Channel
it as a 1tb Harddrive that records all 4 channels no problem. it also allows a ip camera to be connected only 1 via ip address. is they a way to incorporate this camera into the recordings on the harddrive,

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Im not familiar with HiK gear, but if its anything like the Dahua XVR's, you can only record up to as many channels as he DVR is rated for. So you could record 3 of your TVI cams and 1 IP cam. You can probably "view" a number of IP cams in addition to your 4 TVI cams

jon2

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Im not familiar with HiK gear, but if its anything like the Dahua XVR's, you can only record up to as many channels as he DVR is rated for. So you could record 3 of your TVI cams and 1 IP cam. You can probably "view" a number of IP cams in addition to your 4 TVI cams
thank-you for the reply. i think your right in what you say. i just wasn't sure if i could change any settings to record all 5 . not to worry. i didn't want to mess about with the settings before asking first,