DVR settings with IVms 4500 - not working

Reaction score
Hi guys,

Need some help here.
I have a Nova DVR nv-dvr2104H and trying to use it with IVms 4500 from HikVision. I connect to the DVR normally thru web port, set the DDNS service that is regulary updating, however I cannot make it work with IVms 4500. I know the Android app is using port 8000 to stream live view (I have another 2 units of HikVision units that are working normally).
I already open the NAT ports on the router, checked with canyouseeme.org and the ports appear as open.
Also trying to connect locally (192.168.1.108 on the app, still no luck). Receiving data from the device timed out.
What settings whould I put in order to make it work?? I upload a screen shot of the settings I am using.
Please heeeeellllppppp, I am getting crazy in here.

Thanks in advance,
Mircea

Attachments

Last edited:

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi guys,

Need some help here.
I have a Nova DVR nv-dvr2104H and trying to use it with IVms 4500 from HikVision. I connect to the DVR normally thru web port, set the DDNS service that is regulary updating, however I cannot make it work with IVms 4500. I know the Android app is using port 8000 to stream live view (I have another 2 units of HikVision units that are working normally).
I already open the NAT ports on the router, checked with canyouseeme.org and the ports appear as open.
Also trying to connect locally (192.168.1.108 on the app, still no luck). Receiving data from the device timed out.
What settings whould I put in order to make it work?? I upload a screen shot of the settings I am using.
Please heeeeellllppppp, I am getting crazy in here.

Thanks in advance,
Mircea
if by Nova you mean dahua, you cannot get it to work with ivms4500..only hikvision and hikvision rebranded nvrs

Reaction score
if by Nova you mean dahua, you cannot get it to work with ivms4500..only hikvision and hikvision rebranded nvrs
Thanks for your reply,

I guess it's Dahua (on the DVR it's written Nova).
I install the app called

gDMSS HD Lite that is Dahua's app I guess.
All working ok (tried just locally, but should work ok on external as well.

Thanks,