Dynamic analysis disable

papucica62

n3wb
Reaction score
Hello guys, hope everyone is doing great. I would like to ask a question regarding HikVision IP cameras. Is it possible to disable motion detection / dynamic analysis / that green square showing on the live view even if the line crossing detection is enabled?
The reason for this question is because that green square is very annoying and showing all movements on camera even the line crossing was not triggered. I would appreciate any help ! Thanks

papucica62

n3wb
Reaction score
Same here :) we've been trying to kill it for quiet some time now, but its still there. It seems like mission impossible

wmsr734

n3wb
Reaction score
It's funny in the 7 years that I have been using Hikvision, I have never been able to get it to turn on. I've always wanted to use it for a few days to help identify what is causing some false positives.

alastairstevenson

Staff member
Reaction score
Is it possible to disable motion detection / dynamic analysis / that green square showing on the live view even if the line crossing detection is enabled?
On the camera or on the NVR?
In the web GUI, under Local | Live View Parameters, disable or enable the 'Rules' radio button as needed.

papucica62

n3wb
Reaction score
On the camera or on the NVR?
In the web GUI, under Local | Live View Parameters, disable or enable the 'Rules' radio button as needed.
We can do over the camera or over the NVR.
Can you clarify local live view parameters. Is this under configuration? Thank you in advance.

papucica62

n3wb
Reaction score
It's funny in the 7 years that I have been using Hikvision, I have never been able to get it to turn on. I've always wanted to use it for a few days to help identify what is causing some false positives.
To turn it on or turn it off ?

wmsr734

n3wb
Reaction score
To turn it on or turn it off ?
To turn it on, Enable Dynamic Analysis for Motion is selected but non of my cameras ever show the green squares. Following what was posted above and selecting Enable to show the rules has fixed it sorry for sort of hijaclking
papucica62s thread. Thanks for the help, this as bothered me for years.

Last edited:

papucica62

n3wb
Reaction score
To turn it on, Enable Dynamic Analysis for Motion is selected but non of my cameras ever show the green squares. Following what was posted above and selecting Enable to show the rules has fixed it sorry for sort of hijaclking
papucica62s thread. Thanks for the help, this as bothered me for years.
Hey, lickily someone was able to get things working :)

alastairstevenson

Staff member
Reaction score
I tried to enable it and disable again, but nothing changes. I still get those green squares on the live view.
Are you viewing on the camera web GUI, or via an NVR web GUI?
Both types of Hikvision device have the same ability to show the events on-screen, and the same configuration settings to enable or disable the facility.

papucica62

n3wb
Reaction score
Are you viewing on the camera web GUI, or via an NVR web GUI?
Both types of Hikvision device have the same ability to show the events on-screen, and the same configuration settings to enable or disable the facility.
I tried it both on the NVR and camera itself. It was already disabled in both cases.