EmpireTecAndy fast DHL shipping!!

CrazyUser

n3wb
Reaction score
Just wanted to share a super quick delivery of two Dahua IP cameras from Andy. I ordered and paid on July 16 and the items were on my doorstep in southern California on 7/19, I was not expecting that fast of shipping at all (last shipment took 6 days but included the July 4 US holiday).

Kudos to Andy!

cheers, Steve

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
Just wanted to share a super quick delivery of two Dahua IP cameras from Andy. I ordered and paid on July 16 and the items were on my doorstep in southern California on 7/19, I was not expecting that fast of shipping at all (last shipment took 6 days but included the July 4 US holiday).

Kudos to Andy!

cheers, Steve
Ship all orders same day if stock in, if no stock will notify, the DHL we use is special service, 3days to US, AU, EUROPE. 1 DAY to Japan after parcels picked up in HK.

mrmike

n3wb
Reaction score
Just a quick note from another pleased customer of Andy/@EMPIRETECANDY. Had a minor bobble with the DHL shipment so they FedExed it to me instead. Got here very quickly. Couldn't be happier.

codecode

n3wb
Reaction score
I also ordered from Andy after chatting with him on Skype. It was shipped from China on Tuesday and got delivered to the USA on Friday! Super quick delivery!!

bp2008

Staff member
Reaction score
DHL doesn't have a presence in my region so DHL forwards everything through the post office and that extends the waiting time to a week or more :(

jmcu

Known around here
Reaction score
That's sucks..
I requested Fed Ex shipping because it normally ships 2 days from China.. but it got sent DHL.. Was shipped Fri. And got it today.. so pretty happy with DHL so far..

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
DHL doesn't have a presence in my region so DHL forwards everything through the post office and that extends the waiting time to a week or more :(
DHL has remote area, so they will not deliver by themself, but ship via local shipper. But mostly DHL fast and reliable, so we like to use this way, i tried some slow way these days, 2 weeks still not show up at US, sucked....So better use DHL/Fedex, but have to cost little more. But not too much. We worked at weekend, so can packaged all orders of Friday/Saturday/Sunday's, and then can be at HK on early Monday Morning and pick up fast with no delay.

Wayneole

n3wb
Reaction score
I am also very pleased by the support of @EMPIRETECANDY ! It took just a little more than one week for my camera to Austria via tax free route. If you are ordering equipment that expensive you want to be on the safe side and that's totally the case with Andy!

Last edited:

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
I am also very pleased by the support of @EMPIRETECANDY ! It took just a little more than one week for my camera to Austria via tax free route. If you are ordering equipment that expensive you want to be be on the safe side and that's totally the case with Andy!
You buy for own using, no need to pay any more for the tax~

Shifter

n3wb
Reaction score
me too i have a very good service with @EMPIRETECANDY ,i order the July 23 and receive July 26 to Canada ,and cheap tax and duty ...very good service from Andy, I'm gone buy from him again. :)

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
me too i have a very good service with @EMPIRETECANDY ,i order the July 23 and receive July 26 to Canada ,and cheap tax and duty ...very good service from Andy, I'm gone buy from him again. :)
Canada right now no good way for the tax, can declare as a private using item, normally lower tax.
Shipping speed sometimes based on the processing at HK, this one 1 day delivered, lol...I think this speed can be faster than Amazon? So we will do our best, but hope can make 99% people feel good.

upload_2017-7-27_22-53-36.png

katamara

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
I'll chime in here too, Andy ships FAST! Had within 3 days of placing order.

j4co

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
I am really happy with the tax free shipping. This is to Europe about a good week, but not tax from the greedy government is very nice. But i think Andy pays tax for us. (Just to put it right)

fvdwerdt

n3wb
Reaction score
I agree, the tax free shipping works very good and is a great service from Andy, shipping was for me about 10 days, real good. And more important ,NO TAX :):)

j4co

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
I see now in the app that there is 6% off at the moment in the empire and Bec shop

Reaction score
Same thing. Ordered Monday night. It arrived DHL Wednesday afternoon. Captured the delivery on my ring doorbell cam too :)

Looking forward to buying some more cameras from Andy!