enclosure box for pole camera

gpower07

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
i need some help with the enclosure box for a 3x3 metal box. the nvr is a 4 channels hikvision. about 15 inch. i need a box with lockable and weather proof. maybe some insulation. thank you.

gpower07

Getting comfortable
Reaction score

biggen

Known around here
Reaction score
Mount it higher. You don't want it at head level where people can mess with it.

Kevin_Essiambre

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
can't have plastic..becuase the box mounted low. need some temper proof.
These boxes are not easy to break... they're fiberglass not plastic... and if they're using anything other than what they have with them, it's premeditated and they could have a ladder with them and power tools. Then what?

Oh, and unless you put a giant sticker on it that says "NVR INSIDE - DO NOT TAMPER WITH" most people won't even know what's inside of it, unless there's physically something that gives away what it is, such as a camera mounted on it.

Last edited:

gpower07

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
These boxes are not easy to break... they're fiberglass not plastic... and if they're using anything other than what they have with them, it's premeditated and they could have a ladder with them and power tools. Then what?

Oh, and unless you put a giant sticker on it that says "NVR INSIDE - DO NOT TAMPER WITH" most people won't even know what's inside of it, unless there's physically something that gives away what it is, such as a camera mounted on it.
ops....fiberglass. i forgot.