Erroneous disk full message?

chaycock

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I received an alert email this morning from BI:

12/24/2015 2:00:01 AM Sideyard: Clip: Disk full (0)
12/24/2015 2:00:01 AM StreetR: Clip: Disk full (0)
12/24/2015 2:00:01 AM StreetL: Clip: Disk full (0)

I don't understand why I would get this. I checked the drive and it has plenty of space. I also checked the settings for "Clips and Archiving" and the limits match the drive configuration.

Has anyone seen this happen before? Any idea why I would be getting this?

Thanks,
Carlton

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
I received an alert email this morning from BI:

12/24/2015 2:00:01 AM Sideyard: Clip: Disk full (0)
12/24/2015 2:00:01 AM StreetR: Clip: Disk full (0)
12/24/2015 2:00:01 AM StreetL: Clip: Disk full (0)

I don't understand why I would get this. I checked the drive and it has plenty of space. I also checked the settings for "Clips and Archiving" and the limits match the drive configuration.

Has anyone seen this happen before? Any idea why I would be getting this?

Thanks,
Carlton
You need to post all your archive setting for EACH of your folders.

chaycock

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I don't seem to be able to post the images. When I paste them into the editor, they show up, but after I save the message and then look at it, the images are gone.
What do I need to do to get them up here?

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Note that I only use the 'New' folder, I do not copy to 'Stored'. Once the threshold on New is reached, it starts deleting files. So far, I have not every reached the threshold. You can also see from the drive information that there is plenty of space left on it.

try reattaching the images, they are not loading.

chaycock

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Note that I only use the 'New' folder, I do not copy to 'Stored'. Once the threshold on New is reached, it starts deleting files. So far, I have not every reached the threshold. You can also see from the drive information that there is plenty of space left on it.

- - - Updated - - -

That is what I am seeing...when I attach, they 'load' and show in the editor, put after I hit the Save button, they are gone.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score

There is something wrong with the method you are using to attached the images..

chaycock

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I have them on the clipboard and then just Paste into the editor. They show up correctly after the paste. What method do you use to attach images?

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
I have them on the clipboard and then just Paste into the editor. They show up correctly after the paste. What method do you use to attach images?
Click on the insert image icon and upload them.

chaycock

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Note that I only use the 'New' folder, I do not copy to 'Stored'. Once the threshold on New is reached, it starts deleting files. So far, I have not ever reached the threshold. You can also see from the drive information that there is plenty of space left on it.

alerts_config.jpgfreedisk.jpgnew_config.jpgstored_config.jpg

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score

chaycock

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
So I assume by your reply that you do not see anything obviously wrong with my configuration....correct?