ESCAM Brick QD300 dead.

Matt L.

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Hello Again.

My eScam brick has become that, a brick. It won't echo back nor connect. It turns on and the network dongle lights up like it should, the IR goes on and off. Just no LAN connection. Any suggestions?

I find that the network i/f is by FAR the most common failure in cameras. I've never had another type of failure. I have electronics experience.

looney2ns

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Hello Again.

My eScam brick has become that, a brick. It won't echo back nor connect. It turns on and the network dongle lights up like it should, the IR goes on and off. Just no LAN connection. Any suggestions?

I find that the network i/f is by FAR the most common failure in cameras. I've never had another type of failure. I have electronics experience.
Hmmm, eScam, how ironic.

Matt L.

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Looney. ThanX. That bit of irony did not go unthunk. Overall I guess I'm OK with it, it lasted 24 months in ohio Wx. I changed Amz review to 3/5. I'll consider the Hikis or Dahuas next time I shop for an IP cam.

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Hello Again.

Have you checked the connection between the cable and the camera?

Check the entire cable run, possible one wire is loose / not connecting fully?