Evaluation Version question

TechieType

n3wb
Reaction score
I have just started playing around with the Blue Iris Evaluation Version. I think so far that it is very user friendly, but I am having one issue. I set it up to view multiple cameras and the viewing is not in real time. The images are all stills and the only way I can get them to show updates is to refresh or hit the “Auto-cycle” button. I am hoping that this is just a settings issue and not the way the software operates normally. Can anybody shed some light on this?

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
I have just started playing around with the Blue Iris Evaluation Version. I think so far that it is very user friendly, but I am having one issue. I set it up to view multiple cameras and the viewing is not in real time. The images are all stills and the only way I can get them to show updates is to refresh or hit the “Auto-cycle” button. I am hoping that this is just a settings issue and not the way the software operates normally. Can anybody shed some light on this?
You hit the pause button on the top right

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Is the "Pause/live" button in upper right corner red?
If so, click again to turn it to neutral white/grey color.