Exterior corner cam installation

Reaction score
Hello, all.

I have planned out where to place my cameras and will soon be ready to mount them. For most the locations I have picked out mounting seems like it will be simple. I am a little uncertain as to how to reach a couple of points that I have picked out, specifically the front and rear corners of my home near the gutter drains. I'd like to have all of the wiring be router internally then drill through a path to the exact mount location.

For specifically the front corner of the home, I'm not really sure how to get access to it. It's a brick home, but I'd be mounting to a wooden surface, but there's brick behind that which I'd have to deal with - but more importantly is interior access. The front corner of my home's interior has a vaulted ceiling with some fake beams. I'm already removing the sides of the beams to take down the paneling on the interior. Am I going to have to take down the interior ceiling to access the location I have picked out for my front exterior cam?

Photos are in the imgur album. If you all would liketo see more of the roofline/exterior to help me weigh my options please just let me know!

Baldcamman

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
This looks like it's going to be fun ,what does your view from inside the attic look like with the vaulted ceiling?
Can the outside soffit vents be taken down to get a fish tape through there into the Attic?

Reaction score
This looks like it's going to be fun ,what does your view from inside the attic look like with the vaulted ceiling?
The front corner of the room has no attic space. I’m currently working on removing some beams and paneling so that I can get this area prepped for drywall install. Once that paneling comes down (assuming there’s not 1/4” drywall on the other side) I’m hoping to be able to actually be able to see back in there.