EYEsurv ESIP-MP2-BT2 How to set up

spebby

n3wb
Reaction score
I am using Blue Iris 4 and having trouble setting up the EYEsurv ESIP-MP2-BT2 camera. I can access the camera using Internet Explorer, and I had it set up under Blue Iris 3. Unfortunately that computer crashed and I cannot see how it was set up in BI 3. I have 16 other cameras (HikVision, Foscam, Empire and RatingSecur) that work great. I need the data (Make, Model) on the video configure screen for the EYEsurv camera. I have tried several including Generic & RTSP H.264 (Find Inspect). IP Cam Viewer uses Zmodo and Zmodo DVR to display that camera but in BI 4 that does not work.

Last edited:

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
I am using Blue Iris 4 and having trouble setting up the EYEsurv ESIP-MP2-BT2 camera. I can access the camera using Internet Explorer, and I had it set up under Blue Iris 3. Unfortunately that computer crashed and I cannot see how it was set up in BI 3. I have 16 other cameras (HikVision, Foscam, Empire and RatingSecur) that work great. I need the data (Make, Model) on the video configure screen for the EYEsurv camera. I have tried several including Generic & RTSP H.264 (Find Inspect). IP Cam Viewer uses Zmodo and Zmodo DVR to display that camera but in BI 4 that does not work.
use dahua rtsp

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
I tried dahau rtsp and it didn't work. I tried both rtsp listed.
what error do you get..there is also a report by a user having issues with the latest release of BI and dahua cameras...it may be related to that...find an older version on the forum..search dropbox..and simply run the older install file.

spebby

n3wb
Reaction score
For now I replaced the EYEsurv camera with a HikVision camera. When I have more time I will work with the EYEsurv camera, Thank you very much for the quick responses. BTW, I replaced the camera before I saw your post requesting the error message. No Signal error 0 is all I remember.