EzViz on iPhone

JWS7

n3wb
Reaction score
Hello
I use EzViz on my Android phone all the time, but now I've had a client with an iPhone ask me something I can't answer or test.
Does the iPhone app allow you to view a previously recorded video? Not a clip you recorded live on the phone while watching and saved, but to go back to a previous date and view what happened.
The website has this available and it is simple to use, just as if you were physically at the NVR/DVR.
Thanks

LittleBrother

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Man I wish I could get ezviz to work on any of my four hikvision cams. It just doesn't. Never figured out why.

JWS7

n3wb
Reaction score
EzViz is very easy to get going. Where are you getting stuck? Maybe I can help.
Are these IP cameras? And you can connect to the camera from a PC on the same network?

LittleBrother

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
All IP cameras, late model hikvision 3 MP running 5.2.0. I think the problem is three of them are outdoor, so maybe only ezviz works with indoor and in that one's case I could just never get the site to register properly with the cameras. I've not tried in a year, maybe I should give it a go again.

What did they do to their site? ezviz7 is no longer alive.

http://www.forum.use-ip.co.uk/threads/how-to-set-up-hikvisions-ezviz-service.645/

BTW I do have an iphone if I could get this to work I could let you know how it is on iphone ;)

I think one problem I had was my cameras although they have hikvision firmware were from another vendor so their model labels are not the same and I couldn't figure out which ID to use when setting up ezviz.

On my phone I use Hikvision's iVMS-4500 app which works really well and allows reading historical data, but it does require port forwarding.

Last edited by a moderator: