Fantastic Service!

Pmedicj

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Just wanted to Thank Andy and let everyone else know about the excellent customer service he provides.
I had numerous questions trying to figure out exactly what I wanted along with whats the price for this and that. Andy answered all of my emails with lightning speed. I finally placed my order late on May 19 and Received it on May 24
It was a pure pleasure to do business with him and I am sure there will be future dealings. I am waiting until I get my WD Purple drives and Bulk Cat6 cable in to test everything out to see if it is all working, Hopefully on Sunday or Monday.

Thanks Again Andy.

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
Normally we keep most of the hot selling models' stocks, so when order in, we process it, Monday-Friday, Sunday we all can process the orders. Orders before Wednesday(US Tuesday night) , all can be delivered before Friday, after this time, normally can be delivered on Monday. Normally 3-5 days all over the world via DHL, free tax way for Europe sometimes slow and sometimes fast, we have some troubles in NL for the UPS shipment, and has crazy 2 month delayed there. Still some shipment not pass, and we are working hard on it.
New way is using DHL UK, free tax way or some other special line, very fast.