Fatal Motorcycle Crash Video

Smilingreen

Known around here
Reaction score
This happened about 1 hour ago a few minutes away from my house.

Wait for it, you will also see his dead body but its not graphic. There is no audio in the first video.

Listen to the news reporters reaction
Gives new meaning to "Ride it like you just stole it" and "Ride it like there is no tomorrow".

Reaction score
Play with fire...
You get what you ask for...
You reap what you sough...

Oh how many adages apply here.

There are about 100 assholes in my neighborhood who arrange group rides every weekend, and come down the boulevard holding up traffic and riding wheelies all along the way. I have somebody else's surveillance footage of just one of these jerks riding a wheelie down a 30-mph street, when a car pulls out to make a turn and he plows right into the doors of the car. End of him.

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Wow....as someone said earlier about the Dodge Ram doing donuts in the ice and blew up his Cummins and burned it to the ground; play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Just one thing puzzles me....it appears that the first 2 cops somewhat ignored the poor bastid in the car and headed toward the rider...what? He's not going anywhere...I would have thought that they would have checked on the 2 in the car first, given the condition of the front end. But that's just me...not trying to berate the cops, I'm big supporter of the blue. Perhaps they saw something that we cannot see in the video. Or maybe they'e some of the new hires with 3 months behind the badge since all the experienced ones took a hike..... :idk:

Last edited:

sebastiantombs

Known around here
Reaction score
It's certainly possible that they saw the car door open, by the passenger, and knew that their injuries, if any, were relatively minor when compared to what the idiot on the bike suffered. They made a choice to prioritize him, maybe savable, versus the occupants who were at least semi-mobile.