Fence Crash

Tinman

Known around here
Reaction score
Nice of them to stop and offer to fix your fence.....texting, sleeping , or drinking ? You will be thinking about that whenever you mow now :wow:

00Buck

Known around here
Reaction score
The fence was old anyway but it would be nice if they had stopped to let someone know. It will cost them at least a tire and maybe a rim because they also hit the storm drain grate.
Storm Drain.jpg

Solar Deity

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Just turned around and took off like a bat out of hell? Took a bit to drift over that far? Two pick up trucks behind them were like it's an everyday occurrence? Almost pulled out in front of the SUV, and fortunately it wasn't 10 seconds later or may have been a head on collision?

SD

Last edited:

Tinman

Known around here
Reaction score
Lucky for them it was the fence and not those 2 trees of yours or it would of been ugly.

tangent

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I really wish we'd had cams at the house where I grew up (though that would have been a shitty time lapse vcr most likely), over all the years 60+ cars drove into a rock wall my dad built specifically to stop cars (some people hit it more than once). It would have made for a great video of car after car losing control on a hill and driving into the wall over and over. Only 4 or 5 did enough damage to their cars they couldn't drive off.

Last edited: