FI9805P cameras keep losing connection in Blue Iris

NB2A

n3wb
Reaction score
I have two of these with other Foscams but only these two keep losing wifi conneections in Blue Iris latest version.
They seem to stay connected using Foscam app too

Any ideas please?

Thanks

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
increase the receive buffer to 20mb in the video configuration tab of blue iris..
wifi will always loose connections...foscam is crap and contributes to your issue.

NB2A

n3wb
Reaction score
increase the receive buffer to 20mb in the video configuration tab of blue iris..
wifi will always loose connections...foscam is crap and contributes to your issue.
Thank for the suggestion. You are so right Foscam is truly junk. I cannot seem to find that setting though under video.

Last edited:

NB2A

n3wb
Reaction score
I just found the setting and increased all my cameras to 20mb. One camera still keeps giving me an issue though with dropping out. I switched power supply to make that was not an issue but still no good.

camuse16

n3wb
Reaction score
I had a few of these cameras in the past. Actually still have one of them running.. The frame rates are not good on them, in particular in the nights. It seemed in my case that when the frame rate dropped to the 2ish and under range that blue iris dropped the image, but at the same time, the web interface still showed a valid image. If I added light to the image the frame rate increased and the image came back in Blue Iris. This mainly happened at night in my case.