FIL's Stalker Ex Creeping Around

Go3Team

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Last night I noticed some garbage in the middle of our street in front of the house. I went through my footage to find out if it was a neighbor. It ended up being my father in law's ex possibly stalking the place. It's a little long - sorry.

RobertM

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
The video was the perfect length because it provided the creepy long background of her stalking activities!

Go3Team

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
The video was the perfect length because it provided the creepy long background of her stalking activities!
She doesn't even live close to here. She lives about 20 miles away on the other side of town. There's no reason for her to be on the same street that I can think of.

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
She doesn't even live close to here. She lives about 20 miles away on the other side of town. There's no reason for her to be on the same street that I can think of.
Why not forget the part about her being your FIL's ex, do your 'civic duty' and give the video including the plate to LEO since she littered? I sure as Hell would. I wish I had the goods on some of these litterbugs where I live...make me sick. I cannot believe how much crap they just throw out their car windows.
On a lighter note..."Thanks for sharing!"

Last edited:

PoeNoPoe

n3wb
Reaction score
well that is creapy!

There have been multiple reports in the news of people putting stuff in the way of a car (trash cans, etc) to get you to get out of the car and move them...and that's when bad things happen.

looney2ns

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Last night I noticed some garbage in the middle of our street in front of the house. I went through my footage to find out if it was a neighbor. It ended up being my father in law's ex possibly stalking the place. It's a little long - sorry.

Good capture. No mental issue's there. :nervous:

code2

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Why not forget the part about her being your FIL's ex, do your 'civic duty' and give the video including the plate to LEO since she littered? I sure as Hell would. I wish I had the goods on some of these litterbugs where I live...make me sick. I cannot believe how much crap they just throw out their car windows.
On a lighter note..."Thanks for sharing!"
I dont think he can LOL after all he reported a leo for speeding on that same very street im sure they will jump right up to assist him in littering