Finding a cameras video path

lolson

n3wb
Reaction score
Is there a logical way to determine the video path of a IP camera that does not setup automatically?

I have a i3 International camera, model Ax52R that is H.264 compatible but I cant get it to configure properly.

Any ideas?

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Is there a logical way to determine the video path of a IP camera that does not setup automatically?

I have a i3 International camera, model Ax52R that is H.264 compatible but I cant get it to configure properly.

Any ideas?
what software are you trying to get the camera to work with?

lolson

n3wb
Reaction score
Thanks

onvif reports it incorrectly. I also followed your links and looked at the ispy site but there was no info for this camera.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks

onvif reports it incorrectly. I also followed your links and looked at the ispy site but there was no info for this camera.
how do you know its reporting it incorrectly?

lolson

n3wb
Reaction score
well that's a good question. I guess I just assumed that being I get "No Signal" as a response, it was incorrect.

I know the creds are correct and address what am I missing?

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
well that's a good question. I guess I just assumed that being I get "No Signal" as a response, it was incorrect.

I know the creds are correct and address what am I missing?
You are likely not entering it properly in the path...please post an image of your video configuration settings in blue iris. Double check the ports as well.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
@lolsonWhat is the rtsp path that ODM provides? You will need to enter that in the proper format (usually without the ip address and password)...into the path...

alastairstevenson

Staff member
Reaction score
If you put what ODM shows for the RTSP string (bottom of the Live Video page) into VLC you can confirm independently that the value is correct and works.
Presumably there is Live Video in ODM when you access the camera?