First Vid - HuisunPTZ Night (no IR)

alphawave7

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Huisun PTZ Deck Cam Pics and Vids

I just finished setting up BlueIris PTZ settings (what a chore!) and created a few presets as the sun went down. Still have yet to attach Hui directly to wlan/lan, so attached to a Win10 machine running BlueIris and iVMS. This was a vid from several of my presets, and it's pitch black outside, so I'm not surprised the focus is somewhat flakey, but pleased with the limited amount of breakup/pixellation in the pic/vid.

Edited by: Vector18

Last edited by a moderator:

badmop

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
It says "The video you have requested is not available"

Based on the screenshots of the video, it looked like a good city view.

alphawave7

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
It says "The video you have requested is not available"

Based on the screenshots of the video, it looked like a good city view.
Ah..I'll go ahead and make it public access, then..thought I could embed a 'link only' version...

edit: Huh. YT deleted them, as 'Failed:Unable to convert video file'...they were simple mp4's from iVMS4200...wonder what went wrong.

alphawave7

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Well aint that a bitch! Youtube doesn't like silent vids. Stuck on 95% processing, and claims it doesn't recognize my audio codec...there IS NO AUDIO, youtube!

Currently socked in with fog, so I'll do a auto-cycle through my presets path on the next clear day and night. :|

Got 1 to work, but dont know for how long..still claims processing...

klasipca

Banned
Reaction score
Do you have daylight of the same view? Night view doesn't look too good in this cam at this distance.

alphawave7

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Do you have daylight of the same view? Night view doesn't look too good in this cam at this distance.
If the fog is lifted in the morning, I run through an auto-cycle. Don't get what's up with YT, though.

acvb

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
did the world change? I thought 1pm was daytime? nice pic though

dalepa

Reaction score
Looks like a postcard... Awesome! Not sure why I can't view this on youtube, says not available...

alphawave7

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
did the world change? I thought 1pm was daytime? nice pic though
Smarty! :) I decided to keep my vids/pics confined in one thread...I'll change the title. :smiley_simmons:

alphawave7

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Looks like a postcard... Awesome! Not sure why I can't view this on youtube, says not available...
Vid has no audio, which is confusing YT compressors, and it fails at 95% upload, but oddly publishes vid for a number of hours, then disables the vid. Not sure how to fix that.

alphawave7

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
More on this: iVMS makes a different file than BlueIris...the mp4 from iVMS chokes YT processor, BlueIris resolves. :)

Dalepa (or any admin/mod on duty), could you do me a huge, and retitle the thread with the title of the OP, it's all that I can change myself. Many thanks!

alphawave7

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Re: Huisun PTZ Deck Cam Pics and Vids

Another postcard shot! Awesome views and pic!
Thankya Dan! I saw this strange emerald color, and had to grab that screenie...very moody color for what was a grey day overall.

FWIW, I FTP to WeatherUnderground webcams network (I'm easy to find) stills every 5 mnutes, and when I'm bored I just look at my phone screensaver, of my deck cam. The app is an oldie (written during Eclair!), but still works after many iterations of Android, it's called Window Paper by beekeeper labs:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.beekeeper.android.windowpaper&hl=en
Sometimes I'm shocked by what I see, and can get a high quality still from BI mobile, since WU is low res.

alphawave7

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

alphawave7

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk