Flir/Lorex RTSP Login

ty8

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi, I'm new here and I've been searching for my issue but I'm not finding much. I have 2 Flir/Lorex IP cameras model FXC101 which have an RTSP stream, however, I cannot figure out the login credentials. From what I've read it should be admin/admin but that doesn't work. Neither does admin/*mypasss*. I also found a site mentioning admin/000000 and admin/00000000 but those don't work either. I'm just curious if anyone else has a similar camera and if you were able to login to access the RTSP stream?

Thanks!

dkomando

n3wb
Reaction score
I've found the following working RTSP Streams links that are unreliable, for my FXC101.

The username "root" should work in place of your real username.

rtsp://root:<YOUR_PASSWORD>@<CAMERA_IP>:554/stream1
rtsp://root:<YOUR_PASSWORD>@<CAMERA_IP>:554/stream2
rtsp://root:<YOUR_PASSWORD>@<CAMERA_IP>:554/stream3

I personally have had the most luck with "/stream2"

I am currently still looking around for something more stable, that doesn't seem to crash after a couple hours.

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I've found the following working RTSP Streams links that are unreliable, for my FXC101.

The username "root" should work in place of your real username.

rtsp://root:<YOUR_PASSWORD>@<CAMERA_IP>:554/stream1
rtsp://root:<YOUR_PASSWORD>@<CAMERA_IP>:554/stream2
rtsp://root:<YOUR_PASSWORD>@<CAMERA_IP>:554/stream3

I personally have had the most luck with "/stream2"

I am currently still looking around for something more stable, that doesn't seem to crash after a couple hours.
Hi, I'm new here and I've been searching for my issue but I'm not finding much. I have 2 Flir/Lorex IP cameras model FXC101 which have an RTSP stream, however, I cannot figure out the login credentials. From what I've read it should be admin/admin but that doesn't work. Neither does admin/*mypasss*. I also found a site mentioning admin/000000 and admin/00000000 but those don't work either. I'm just curious if anyone else has a similar camera and if you were able to login to access the RTSP stream?

Thanks!
Welcome @dkomando and @ty8

Are you certain that camera FXC101 has an rtsp stream available?

I found nothing in the spec's which indicates it would? ( it appears to be a cloud dependent product from what I can tell ) I get the following data sheet when I go to the page for the FXC101 camera, note camera models listed on the data sheet are different:
https://www.lorextechnology.com/downloads/FLIR-FXC/FXC22BK/LOR-FXC-INDOOR-DATASHEET_R5.pdf

dkomando

n3wb
Reaction score
Yup, I use the above RTSP links everyday with Shinobi CCTV.

The RTSP links also work with my Lorex - Flir FX camera.

Grigory

n3wb
Reaction score
If your camera supports Onvif, you can get RTSP string from system information of your camera yourself.

Here's an instruction:
github.com/grigory-lobkov/rtsp-camera-view/wiki/IP-Camera-RTSP-stream-string

NVR's are also supports RTSP. How to get my NVR RTSP stream string:
github.com/grigory-lobkov/rtsp-camera-view/wiki