For your viewing pleasure.

bababouy

Known around here
Reaction score
These radar systems have really come down in price. We have several properties where radar may be in the plans here in the future. I think for a pretty good set up you are looking at about $30,000, which in the commercial world isn't out of the question.

hmjgriffon

Known around here
Reaction score
These radar systems have really come down in price. We have several properties where radar may be in the plans here in the future. I think for a pretty good set up you are looking at about $30,000, which in the commercial world isn't out of the question.
I've got some people who want me to install some cams for them, do you have a good resource for pricing? I've got no idea what to charge, I doubt you'd wanna send me your pricing sheet but since these people would not be looking at you to do it, maybe you would lol.

bababouy

Known around here
Reaction score
We used to do our own installations inside Florida, but now we farm all installs out to local dealers. The easiest way to price a job for us was to determine how many days it would take and give a flat day rate. We would have two guys on a job and charge $85 per hour, which would come out to about $680 per day. This was a good price for commercial jobs. It might be a little bit much for residential, but we would sometimes work 10 hour days. This rate would also cover the guys travel time and fuel.

hmjgriffon

Known around here
Reaction score
We used to do our own installations inside Florida, but now we farm all installs out to local dealers. The easiest way to price a job for us was to determine how many days it would take and give a flat day rate. We would have two guys on a job and charge $85 per hour, which would come out to about $680 per day. This was a good price for commercial jobs. It might be a little bit much for residential, but we would sometimes work 10 hour days. This rate would also cover the guys travel time and fuel.
I was just thinking about you the other night lol so you monitor people's cameras, how does that work, do you have a bunch of guys in rooms with walls of monitors who just keep scanning back and forth over the monitors looking for suspicious stuff? Hell that other thing might be a good idea, I could get camera install jobs, get someone else to do the install, charge enough money to pay them and make a profit lol. I dunno, maybe haha. Maybe monitoring the cam installs is where the real money is at.