WTS ForSale: Synology DS415+, 12TB WD RED, POE Switch, 6 cameras/licenses, Outdoor Cat5E

stlguy99

n3wb
Reaction score
surveillance.JPG
Selling above items, these are not my prices, they are quick current prices i pulled from Amazon. If interested, make me an offer. $1800 buys it now. I have set up/powered on the items in one room for testing, but never actually installed the cameras and am now selling my house. I don't need them anymore so hopefully someone here can get use out of them.

beek

n3wb
Reaction score
Re: ForSale: Synology DS415+, 12TB WD RED, POE Switch, 6 cameras/licenses, Outdoor Ca

Are you willing to sell the items individually? Im interested in the Synology and the disks only and maybe a couple of the 2032's if they are US version.

stlguy99

n3wb
Reaction score
As an Amazon Associate IPCamTalk earns from qualifying purchases.

stlguy99

n3wb
Reaction score
Re: ForSale: Synology DS415+, 12TB WD RED, POE Switch, 6 cameras/licenses, Outdoor Ca

Beek,

I just tried replying to your PM and see that it wont go through because I don't have 5 posts. I answered you last week and now i'm thinking that probably didn't go through either.

code2

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score

500 feet of cat5e at 100 bucks that's the cost for a 1000 foot roll may want to double check that in case it was a error

definately hoping this is parted out.