Foscam cams Running properly without dropouts now that Blue Iris ver4 isnt running??

atrain9

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Is anyone experienceing better functionality with foscams after stopping blue iris ver4 ? I love blue iris software and want to use it !! There must be a setting im missing because now my foscam cameras arent dropping out after periods of time like they did with blue iris ver4 running??????

nayr

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Re: Foscam cams Running properly without dropouts now that Blue Iris ver4 isnt runnin

how are your cameras connected?

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Re: Foscam cams Running properly without dropouts now that Blue Iris ver4 isnt runnin

To properly test you need to stream constantly using the web browser or another application..blue iris pulls a constant stream.....There have been complaints about foscams doing this in the past with blue iris...most folks dont have any problem...

atrain9

Young grasshopper
Reaction score

I have all the cams open since 3pm eastern time in a browser from the ip cam utility? Is that what you mean ?

Thanks again for getting back to me !

atrain9

Young grasshopper
Reaction score

They are connected via Ethernet and being monitored from the standard ip utility app in windows that foscam provides

atrain9

Young grasshopper
Reaction score

I also notice that when watching the ip cam utility where it shows all the foscams they don't disappear then reappear and go up and down in the list. The cams in the ip utility stay put in the list of cams.

MartyO

Banned
Reaction score

Is anyone experienceing better functionality with foscams after stopping blue iris ver4 ? I love blue iris software and want to use it !! There must be a setting im missing because now my foscam cameras arent dropping out after periods of time like they did with blue iris ver4 running??????
Maybe you need the foscom BI version 4, I don't know if its the same.
http://www.amazon.com/Foscam-Blue-Iris-Professional-Version/dp/B008YD80KC/ref=sr_1_sc_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1436973829&sr=8-2-spell&keywords=blue+iriis+version+4

As an Amazon Associate IPCamTalk earns from qualifying purchases.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
As an Amazon Associate IPCamTalk earns from qualifying purchases.

atrain9

Young grasshopper
Reaction score

So I've not used blue iris 4 for 24 hrs and all cams are stable . So it must be a setting in blue iris I need help with !

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score

So I've not used blue iris 4 for 24 hrs and all cams are stable . So it must be a setting in blue iris I need help with !
email support...

atrain9

Young grasshopper
Reaction score

I have a dialogue going with Ken . Thanks