Foscam FI8910W No signal 800274c (timeout; check IP, address and poert) 0

jessbixl

n3wb
Reaction score
Can anyone help me fix this? I recently bought blue iris for my 2nd computer it was working fine for like a week or two now I'm getting the above error message No signal 800274c (timeout; check IP, address and poert) 0
I put in the IP that was used on my other pc that we set it up on and I still get that error. I've even tried unplugging the camera and plugging it back in with no luck =( We have also power cycled the router a few times and we still get this error message. The camera we are using is a Foscam FI8910W. The other computer that blue iris was on has been wiped since it was acting up so there is no way for me to check to see if his computer is getting the same error message. help??

networkcameracritic

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Can you connect to the camera via it's web interface? Is it WiFi, if so, trying plugging it in directly with a cable.

jessbixl

n3wb
Reaction score
Yes it is over wifi. Do you mean remote view? Could it be that when dyn something updated this happened? It was some kind of server thingy we had to sign up for. It was renewed and now we get this error what I'm saying is it because it assigned a different IP?

dalepa

Reaction score
Yes it is over wifi. Do you mean remote view? Could it be that when dyn something updated this happened? It was some kind of server thingy we had to sign up for. It was renewed and now we get this error what I'm saying is it because it assigned a different IP?
Have you tried using the Foscam IP Camera Tool? Plug the camera into the same router as your PC and run the IP Camera Tool to find your camera.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
is the computer with blue iris on the same network as the foscam? or are you monitoring it remotely from another location?
The dyndns (im assuming that's what you were referring to, is used for update your external ip address). However, if you entered your dyndns address in BI and you have not been updating your dyndns account then you would be getting this error message.
If you are on the same network you should be using your internal/local ip address. Do you know the local ip address of the camera? You can use the tool dalepa suggested to find it.
Let us know if you need more help.

networkcameracritic

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
What you have to do is first put both the camera and PC on a fixed static IP address on your network, make sure all is working and you can access the camera from the PC running BlueIris. Then go into your router and make sure the port you opened for the PC is assign for that static IP address.

For your camera, this is the menu screen where you set the fixed IP. Uncheck "Obtain IP from DHCP Server" and fill in the info for your network. If you run cmd in Windows, run the ipconfig command it will show you the appropriate subnet mask and gateway address to fill in below, don't used what I put down, it's based on my network.