From these Pics, What's going on?

MistaBeak

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Ive owned this Foscam 19803P for a couple of months now and it just started to get buggy. Here are some pics.
Garage.yuk.jpgThis what it should look like. Then it will go haywire for a minute or two.

Like this.Garage.yuk1.jpgGarage.yuk2.jpg
Then it will go back to normal.

The cam is on WIFI. The router is within 35 ft. of the cam and my android wifi scanner reports high signal. I have tried four different routers. I've hard wired the cam and reloaded it into BI. then remounted it to run on wifi.

The only other changes are :
1. I tried out Windows 10 and went back to 7.
2. Tried out different routers.
3. Upgraded to a much faster Quad core CPU
My other three cams are in the same wireless range and are running fine.

The other concern is BI doesn't seem to run as well since I installed a new CPU. I think I read somewhere if you install a new CPU then a new uninstall/reinstall of BI is needed. ????

MistaBeak

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
I don't get what you are referring to. I did a search in Help on Key Frame Interval and didn't find anything I could see as applicable. This image distortion is occurring in Live View. It will also record this distortion. My video for the cam was automatically set at "444445 [22.50 fps]" when the cam was added in BI.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
I don't get what you are referring to. I did a search in Help on Key Frame Interval and didn't find anything I could see as applicable. This image distortion is occurring in Live View. It will also record this distortion. My video for the cam was automatically set at "444445 [22.50 fps]" when the cam was added in BI.
He means the I frame interval or key frame interval on your camera not blue iris. Try matching it to your frame rate.
Also in blue iris video>configure tab set the receive buffer to 20mb.
If that doesnt work, test the camera wired to narrow down the issue.