SOLD: Boobie Cam (IPC-HDBW4231F-E2-M) 2.8MM

DavidDavid

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I bought this from Andy (empiretechandy) last October. I installed it for 3 or 4 days on a 2x4 under my covered porch but realized it wasn't going to work how I thought so I pulled it down and it's been sitting in a box on a shelf since. Essentially brand new, both cameras work perfectly (see attached video I made for the sale) and I'm only selling because I just can't find a good place to put this around my house where I need two cameras like this.

Selling for $150 shipped firm to the lower 48. If you're outside that zone I'd be willing to look into that but would need some extra for shipping.

This will not come in the original box, but is well packaged. It includes the camera, screws/drywall plugs, waterproof connector and star screw driver (everything shown in the photo). I factory reset it after taking the attached video. I forgot to check the firmware that's on it, but I know Andy ships with the most up to date and I never updated it, so the firmware is probably from fall of last year when I bought it.

Payment via Paypal and I'll ship the next weekday after payment received.

Thank You

EDIT: 2022.12.29 - Not for sale anymore. I ended up finding a perfect location for this at my house after all. Thanks for not buying this from me!!

Attachments

Last edited: