FTP to Weatherunderground settings

Reaction score
Hello all,

I have been having some issues with uploading pix up to WU. Attached are some shots of my settings. Any help would be most appreciated.
Thanks in advance!
Paul

Attachments

Reaction score
One other note that may better explain where I have gone astray in my settings....when I take a snapshot the photo goes right up to WU....now I how do I make it do so on an every 1 minute automated schedule?
Thanks again!

AlpineWatch

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I don't have your camera but in looking at your screenshots, the first one that says "queue an image each 60 seconds" appears to be the correct one.

What problems are you having? Reason I ask is that the problem is probably WU. I have a cheap Ebay 720p camera with snapshot mode and I was testing to my own FTP site and it was flawless. Point it to WU and it was good, then missing, then good, then spotty. Re-point it to my FTP site and perfect.

I contacted WU and they say their servers get overwhelmed frequently, google confirms they have problems. They did say they're getting new servers next year so hopefully things will get better. Meanwhile daily I have missing blocks of images, or not updating real time, etc and it's not my end.