Fujikam fi-361 HD works with Blue Iris?

Reaction score
Anyone know if this camera will work with Blue Iris? I don't want to drop the money to find out its incompatible, and all web searches are coming up empty.

I just need an inexpensive, but HD camera that I can put on a shelf. Other suggestions are welcome. Thanks.

http://amzn.com/B00JAJ9U8K

As an Amazon Associate IPCamTalk earns from qualifying purchases.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum. For that money, get a hikvision 2432 cube with a wide angle 2.8mm lens (not the default 4mm), it will be wide enough to capture the whole room. Has a pir sensor that works with blue iris, 3mp, wifi and POE...can be had on aliexpress (make sure the seller is reputable for 110)...US sellers such as our site vendor have it for 179....(there is a 5% coupon in the vendor section)...

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum. For that money, get a hikvision 2432 cube with a wide angle 2.8mm lens (not the default 4mm), it will be wide enough to capture the whole room. Has a pir sensor that works with blue iris, 3mp, wifi and POE...can be had on aliexpress (make sure the seller is reputable for 110)...US sellers such as our site vendor have it for 179....(there is a 5% coupon in the vendor section)...

Thank you. I'll look into that option.