Garden Pictures

Cameraguy

Known around here
Reaction score
Now we have to know what your are growing?
Zucchini, cucumbers, bell peppers, sweet peppers, tomatoes, carrots, potatoes and butterhead lettuce

So far it's a bunch of leafy plants haha

Podagrower

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
This is garden area #3. The beds in the background are repurposed concrete electrical pullboxes (20"X30"ish) with Pinto beans, Sugar Snap peas, Black Eyed peas, Green beans and tomatoes. For only having 6 of each plant, the yield was pretty good, the green beans and black eyed peas are on their third round of production. The beds in the foreground are 17'X5' made from leftover roofing panels and currently still in the process of filling in hugelkultur (layers of compostable material) for use next spring. Garden area 1 is almost all herbs located outside the back door and garden area 2 is a collection of fruit trees including lemon, lime, mulberry, calamondin, fig and pineapples.

Attachments

Cameraguy

Known around here
Reaction score
This is garden area #3. The beds in the background are repurposed concrete electrical pullboxes (20"X30"ish) with Pinto beans, Sugar Snap peas, Black Eyed peas, Green beans and tomatoes. For only having 6 of each plant, the yield was pretty good, the green beans and black eyed peas are on their third round of production. The beds in the foreground are 17'X5' made from leftover roofing panels and currently still in the process of filling in hugelkultur (layers of compostable material) for use next spring. Garden area 1 is almost all herbs located outside the back door and garden area 2 is a collection of fruit trees including lemon, lime, mulberry, calamondin, fig and pineapples.
Nice!

Ssayer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
I'm presuming that you are asking about the 3D Printed CD spinner? If so, it's one of many different spinners that we have that I've designed (I've shared a number of my designs on Thingiverse).

Am I wrong, and you're asking about something else?

dabflyboy

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
@Ssayer oohhhhh,neat! I couldn't figure it out. My mind was stuck on cameras and tech, that I thought it was some kind of antenna array or something lol.

Last edited:

Cameraguy

Known around here
Reaction score
Here in the Dallas area the last freeze, on average, is the middle of March. I planted 3 tomato plants close to 3 months ago and a cucumber about a month later. As you can see the tomato plants have gone apeshit!
Hell yea. My zucchini are going nutz but as of now no fruits to show.

Cameraguy

Known around here
Reaction score
Here in the Dallas area the last freeze, on average, is the middle of March. I planted 3 tomato plants close to 3 months ago and a cucumber about a month later. As you can see the tomato plants have gone apeshit!
Some might say that's too small of an area for 5 zucchini plants, and they are probably right haha

Attachments