gDMSS/iDMSS unlock VTO2000A Door from any Dahua Network Camera View

Reaction score
Hi beloved folks.

I have configured a project on a Villa with the Villa Outdoor Station module
(VTO2000A) to open/close the garage & pedestrian door from the guardhouse from a IP Indoor Monitor (DH-VTH1560B), in between of course i have the PoE Switch (VTNS1060A), and for opening both doors i'm using the Relay module (DEE1010B). Connected in the same network I also have a 2MP Mini-Bullet Network Camera (DH-IPC-HFW1230S) to view both doors from behind.

Everything works as expected, the good thing is that you can open any of both doors from the Indoor Monitor looking at any of the cameras, I mean the VTO camera or the Network Camera, this is important because from the VTO camera you cannot check the garage door, but looking from the Network Camera you can check it.

My question is, if I can have this same feature in the mobile application gDMSS/iDMSS plus/light or any other app, I need to be able to open the doors from any camera view not just the VTO camera, because its a little annoying to try to open/close the garage door from the VTO view and then rapidly switch to the network camera view to check if everything is ok and I didn’t hit any car with the door hehe.

Thank you.