Getting specific camera streams

KReddy

n3wb
Reaction score
We have set up BI with 4 cameras - all Logitech 930e. I am able to see all 4 camera streams in the web browser remotely. As far as I know, the 4 windows for the 4 streams seems to be defined equally in the browser. I dont see any way to change that. Am I wrong?
In any case, I am thinking of using an LG monitor with the Split Screen software at the remote location. With this software, I can create 4 unequal logical screens from 1 physical LC screen. I then want to display each individual BI camera stream in one of those 4 logical screens. But I am unable to find the individual streams in the www folder. Perhaps I have not turned on this feature?

I am a newbie to this so please bear with me as I ask seemingly stupid questions. :-((

bp2008

Staff member
Reaction score
You won't find the streams in the www folder.

Look in Blue Iris's help file at the Web Server section, then scroll to the bottom where you'll find info on how to stream specific cameras.

bp2008

Staff member
Reaction score
There is no way to change the layout of one of the camera group web streams except indirectly by tweaking the resolution of the group frame.