Girls Stealing Trump Sign

flynreelow

Known around here
Reaction score
Wait, you called the cops after the trump sign was taken?

gmaster1

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Good thing to spend police and municipal resources on.. (I get that the $2 sign was on your property, but police average about $26/hr and if what you say is true about juvenile detention, you could easily multiply the amount of people and services handling this--especially for an overnight and god forbid any possible court time which makes this total bill well over a grand. I'm not justifying anything, of course, but thinking broad stroke sometimes makes more sense.)

Q™

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
@Cam Neuton has spent the past 7 months perusing the Internet in a determined quest to find places to post his prized video. Bonus! He got to scare the daylights out of a couple of teenage girls who made a bad decision too. What a guy; win win!

wantafastz28

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Good thing to spend police and municipal resources on.. (I get that the $2 sign was on your property, but police average about $26/hr and if what you say is true about juvenile detention, you could easily multiply the amount of people and services handling this--especially for an overnight and god forbid any possible court time which makes this total bill well over a grand. I'm not justifying anything, of course, but thinking broad stroke sometimes makes more sense.)

Yep, showing little brats, that doing something wrong has consequences. Instead of them getting away with it, and the problem compounding as they get older. I'm sure you would get quite up set when you see what some cops do while earning their "hourly wage"

Q™

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Seems to be a common trait among many "progressive" snowflakes. Their bubble usually bursts when they find out there can actually be consequences for their actions...
Hillary supporters came to visit me today
Attboy bigredfish...way to be on the watch for those insidious progressive liberal snowflake threats...although this does appear to be simply a couple of silly teenage girls. On the other hand, perhaps...just maybe...you've uncovered a progressive liberal snowflake training program whose intention is to jeopardize the republic and subvert the constitution.

c hris527

Known around here
Reaction score
A overnight-er? wow severe, Here In New York they would have been given a outstanding citizen award for doing just that and $10 dollars from her history teacher who put them up to it.

gmaster1

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Yep, showing little brats, that doing something wrong has consequences. Instead of them getting away with it, and the problem compounding as they get older. I'm sure you would get quite up set when you see what some cops do while earning their "hourly wage"
The only consequences here is that the land owner just stole about a thousand dollars in city resources, so if I was a neighbor or someone who lived in that city I'd be a little irked that this ridiculous amount of time was spent on something equally parallel to like... smashing pumpkins... or putting forks on lawns... or whatever else kids do. I mean... as an adult you get to choose how much things get to you and how much money you want to see spent on it. Justifying it by saying the cops aren't doing anything else is a fun way of diving into a discussion about clearance rates. But again, that's another discussion.

In short, "letting them get away with it" is something that, as adults, you should expect and not let it go beyond what it actually is. If the owner knew who did it, fine--go talk with the kid or the parents.. I did stupid things when I was a kid, and nothing "compounded as I got older". None of my childhood friends had any "compounding" issues... lol Bringing police into it is a new kind of theft.

*sighs* people...

wantafastz28

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Agree to disagree I guess, I have seen it first hand of people starting with minor theft, getting cocky and doing worse and worse things like cars, or robbing houses until getting caught because they thought they couldn't get caught and loved the rush. Some people call them bad seeds, others say bad parenting... my opinion is life experiences or lack of them.

Ryan00

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I generated this video with my surveillance system. It's of two young girls stealing my Trump sign in my front yard in the middle of the day! I have 7 cameras visibly in view from the sidewalk, and these dummies still stole my property! When the police arrived, I gave them the video and told them where one of the girls lived. That girl then ratted out the other girl, because her parents were right there listening to the officer telling her about being an accomplice. They zoomed over to the perpetrator girl, and she pulled an overnighter at juvenile detention.

2016_06_07 CAM4 Girls Stealing Trump Sign (Abbreviated).avi
So what camera is this ?

gordo

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
We are already paying a lot in taxes to school these kids, so why not spend a little more and give them an idea how the criminal justice system works.