Going to be seeing more of these popping up all over.

c hris527

Known around here
Reaction score
Had to stop at a local Dicks sporting good store, I pulled in the parking lot and looked up. The company is Liveview out of UTAH. I did ask the store employee about it and he said it is for their store. Too bad they can't arm them with a kill laser when people are grabbing stuff from their store.

20220131_134151.jpg20220131_134134.jpg

CCTVCam

Known around here
Reaction score
It's not far behind. I'd be more worried about staples catching your Dicks.

As for the CCTV, it's great apart from it's only as good as the willingness of your police to intervene. In the Uk for shoplifting often the police aren't interested and won't even attend.

Last edited:

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Loved those as a kid in the 50's....the big car dealerships on Stewart Ave. in south Atlanta would have those blazin' on Friday and Saturday nights, sweeping back and forth like it was WWII Berlin......it likely started my love affair with flashlights, street lights and traffic signals....lights in general! :lol:

Riclyo

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Is someone actually manning the cameras? otherwise with all the motion around how tracking being prioritized?
Surprised they didn't take the wheels off so nobody would steal it.

Mike A.

Known around here
Reaction score
At a Home Depot here. Has blue police-like lights on it. Looks like it's the same Live View company as posted above. It was much darker than these pic make it appear. Couldn't tell what cameras are on it.

Attachments

Flintstone61

Known around here
Reaction score
Why didn't I invent that? dammit all. Maybe I can try making one, and rent it out to Target Inc. where the car jackers have been playing.
Probably look like a Jet-Ski trailer with 12 Diehards, and 5-6 Reolinks.
Heres a you tube video of one company

Last edited:

Flintstone61

Known around here
Reaction score
Last edited: