Great Dash Cam YouTube Reviewer

nbstl68

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
FYI for anyone interested,
I stumbled across this guy a while back who does a ton of comprehensive dash Cam video reviews (and spycams, action cams etc.), plus a dashcam guide.
Should make it rather easy to find the best cam for your needs and avoid the crap.

His YouTube Channel
https://www.youtube.com/user/Techmoan

or
His web site
http://www.techmoan.com/

badmop

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I watched some of his vids a long time ago, good stuff

nbstl68

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Is this person you nbst168?
Haha, No, I'm neither bald nor british. I live in MO and know just a little bit about dash cams from his detailed reviews and wanted to share as I don't have much else to contribute to this forum....I know even less about IP security cameras.
I thought I'd post his information here as a tiny attempt to contribute to a forum where I will mostly be sucking information from in my attemp to learn if I shold be happy with my QSee system recent purchase for what I paid or if there is much better for the same price and I should pack it up and send it back before it is too late.... :)

Anyway, a nice dual front/ rear dash cam combo seems to be the way to go IMO.

Chust

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I have actually bought a couple cams due to the awesomeness of this guys videos! Great vids!

blake

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I'm looking at the Marcus 5 system thanks to this dude!

JimandYen

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Haha, No, I'm neither bald nor british. I live in MO and know just a little bit about dash cams from his detailed reviews and wanted to share as I don't have much else to contribute to this forum....I know even less about IP security cameras.
I thought I'd post his information here as a tiny attempt to contribute to a forum where I will mostly be sucking information from in my attemp to learn if I shold be happy with my QSee system recent purchase for what I paid or if there is much better for the same price and I should pack it up and send it back before it is too late.... :)

Anyway, a nice dual front/ rear dash cam combo seems to be the way to go IMO.
Just curious.....Which Q-See system did you get..?