Green box around movement - how to remove?

Jay95

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi All,

I have 4 DS-2CD2352-I's cams running off of a DS-7608NI-I2/8P.

All are set to record on motion, with one of those four also having line detection enabled.

The weird thing is, the one cam that has line detection enabled as well also shows a green box around movement, even if the movement isn't enough movement to trigger the recording. When it does start recording, the green box is also recorded.

I've checked the settings of all the cams and they are all set the same except for the line detection on that one cam.

The question is, is there any way I can stop the green box from appearing in the recorded footage?

Thankspic.JPG

marku2

Known around here
Reaction score
just make sure the box is un ticked in motion analysis detection on the nvr and camera settings.

Jay95

n3wb
Reaction score
Ekk.. that simple - thanks !

Strange how it only showed in one cam, when I had it ticked for all four.

alastairstevenson

Staff member
Reaction score
just make sure the box is un ticked in motion analysis detection on the nvr and camera settings.
The other needed setting is 'Enable Rules' in System Settings, NVR or camera, if unticked then no dynamic analysis shows.
I don't know if 'disabling dynamic analysis for motion' removes any other capability, such as more selective playback choices in the VGA/HDMI interface, so I've always left that enabled.
One of those little areas of uncertainty from my viewpoint.

marku2

Known around here
Reaction score
The other needed setting is 'Enable Rules' in System Settings, NVR or camera, if unticked then no dynamic analysis shows.
I don't know if 'disabling dynamic analysis for motion' removes any other capability, such as more selective playback choices in the VGA/HDMI interface, so I've always left that enabled.
One of those little areas of uncertainty from my viewpoint.[/[/QUOTE Hi Alister how are you,
That does run a marker on your time line sorry,I only run motion detection in record,so when I look back on the iVMS on the lap top I only see little blue lines when motion was detected,I always thought it was to see where in the red box grid, a tree or shrubs were moving,you could then knock them boxes out and minimise false recordings