Group Camera Cycling on iOS BI App

darrenph1

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I've created a few different camera groups in BI but I can only cycle the All Cameras group on the BI App. Is this possible?

Thanks!

Vettester

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
On iOS you should be able to cycle through any camera group by using the press and hold function. I have several groups setup and this works on both my iPhone and iPad.

darrenph1

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
On iOS you should be able to cycle through any camera group by using the press and hold function. I have several groups setup and this works on both my iPhone and iPad.
I'm not having any luck doing this. See the pic. On both my iPad and iPhone I can press and hold on either of the 2 groups below the all cameras group but it just goes to the group, it does not cycle. Does it look the same on yours? Maybe I'm missing a setting that needs to be messed with in BI??

Attachments

Vettester

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I'm not having any luck doing this. See the pic. On both my iPad and iPhone I can press and hold on either of the 2 groups below the all cameras group but it just goes to the group, it does not cycle. Does it look the same on yours? Maybe I'm missing a setting that needs to be messed with in BI??
All my groups have a "Hold to Cycle" option at the bottom. This needs to be enabled in your group options.

Group Options.PNG

Auto Cycle.PNG