Group with only 1 camera

Dasstrum

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I can't figure this out... I'm trying to put 1 camera in a group and use UI3 to cycle between all the cameras and the single camera isolated in a group.

The 1 camera group will not show up in the list in UI3 unless I add a 2nd camera to the group then everything works perfect.

I want at a push of a button to switch between all 7 cameras to my front door camera making it fullscreen and I planned on using groups to achieve this... but I cannot for the life of me figure out why I need more than 1 cam for this to work.

Tinman

Known around here
Reaction score
It appears UI3 will not see a group with one cam....I tried myself and BI will see it but no go on UI3.
@bp2008

bp2008

Staff member
Reaction score
That is something the web server does; groups with only one camera aren't reported by the web server so web interfaces and mobile clients don't know anything about them. They basically don't exist.

Dasstrum

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
That is something the web server does; groups with only one camera aren't reported by the web server so web interfaces and mobile clients don't know anything about them. They basically don't exist.
So basically no workaround then? I just want a "hotkey" essentially to be able to switch between all the cameras and 1 camera fullscreen. This is for my raspberry pi picture frame project and the screen isnt touch