gun on the roof

bababouy

Known around here
Reaction score
We observed these two guys at one of our favorite plazas the other night. It appeared that they were retrieving a pistol and magazine from the roof. They may have placed it up there sometime the night before, which we haven't found yet. We dispatched P.D. who apprehended both guys a few minutes later. We are still waiting to hear back from the gang unit, which has become our contact with the department. Maybe we can take a guess on what pistol this was? My team seems to think it looks like a glock.

00Buck

Known around here
Reaction score
From the square shaped front and rear it looks like a Glock

hook3m

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Hopefully the police will do a ballistics test and find out what crimes it may be linked to.

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
As usual, great stuff @bababouy. Either I've seen this alley & dumpster before in some of your other videos or it's just a typical scene; either way, I can only imagine what goes on in similar back alley areas that do NOT have surveillance.

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Kinda looks too fat to be a Glock.... looks more like an cheap Hi Point.. very hard to tell

Last edited:

bababouy

Known around here
Reaction score
Yeah, this is the third gun that we have captured on video at this small strip mall this year @TonyR. We had one video of a kid getting out of a car and shooting a gun in the air, one video of two idiots trying to clear a round out of a revolver, and this video. This is a normal area in a suburban neighborhood that used to be a town where people would ride their horses down the street.