Guy Pees Then Takes a Picture

lulu5kamz

Known around here
Reaction score
He's standing about 95 feet (28 meters) from the camera on the dirt road that runs through our property. It looks like he was talking on a phone with the headset he's wearing. He then appears to pull out a second phone to take a picture or brief video then walks away.

c hris527

Known around here
Reaction score
LuLu you come up with some amazing real world stuff, when you post all i can think of is candid camera. He looks like a lost tourist and what came to mind is this thought, Dorothy, were not in HONG KONG anymore.

rmalbers

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Look like some kind of spy, probably working for a foreign government or private contractor!

lulu5kamz

Known around here
Reaction score
Look like some kind of spy, probably working for a foreign government or private contractor!
I've seen this guy before just walking. I believe he lives somewhere below our hill, as I see him walk up the hill, the walk back down. On this walk he decided to walk on the road below our house. About fifteen minutes after this video he again walked down that dirt road and walked back. He appeared to be having an animated conversation on a cell phone.