GW5061IP timeouts at remote location

Reaction score
I recently configured a GW5061IP camera on my local LAN, and configured it in Blue Iris. On my local LAN it was working fine. I also setup the IP CAM Viewer app on my Iphone to access the camera successfully. I then moved the camera to my neighbors house down the street, connected it to HIS LAN, setup port forwarding in his router to access the camera attached to his router (Static IP address in the camera, unique port number, works great. Can access the camera from his computer on his LAN.
I know the port forwarding is working properly because I can sucessfully access the camera from my Iphone, and Ipad from anywhere using the IP Cam Viewer app and it brings up the video. However when I attempt to access the camera from MY blue iris after replacing the IP address with the remote URL/Port number, it does not display the video, instead I get time-outs. If I click on the find/inspect tab on the configuration panel it reads the ONVIF information from the camera so I know I am getting through to the camera, it just doesn't open up the video stream. I had my neighbor add ports 554 and 8999 in addition to the port 9904 I configured in the camera to his list of forwarded ports, but still get the timeout.
Anyone have any idea why the IP CAM Viewer app can access the video, but Blue Iris cant??
Any suggestions on what to try?