H.view 4k ip camera

Reaction score
Hey guy I bought this system a week ago I have it set up now. when I am watching all 4 camera on 4way few the picture is fuzzy and when I payback camera from record it is freezing on all camera u can hear sound of the people on camera but video frozen and I can't skip through the recordings it freezing I have enclosed video of what's happening I have attached more 8nfo on nvr spec and camera spec in picture

Attachments

Last edited:

holiday

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
maybe put it up on youtube.. so people can see.. nobody likes to download any video file here.

also if the camera is not dahua or hikvision .. the advise you will get here will be return the junk!!

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
As I mentioned in your other thread that you deleted, this is a cheaper system and the specs on the system are not ideal. The NVR says you can only playback 1 channel at 8MP, so if you are trying to view more than one, you are overloading the system and thus the freezing and what not.

Multiview appears to be pulling a substream, so it will be fuzzy if the resolution is low, which it probably is because the NVR is undersized and not capable of passing 8MP.

I suspect the lack of responses is because not many here have that system.

I do have one of their cameras and it is OK, but night performance is rather lacking.