Had a weird BI5 anomaly today

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score
One of my cams just stopped getting recorded by Blue Iris 5 early this morning. I didn't notice the problem until late morning when I was looking at recorded footage for all my cams and noted that this one camera out of five just didn't have anything recorded starting at 6:47am. In the Blue Iris user interface I noted that there was/is a red dot in the upper right corner of the camera window just like the other four cams BUT it just wasn't recording to the hard drive. I looked at the Schedule and Record settings to see if there was something unusual or different than the other four cameras...nothing noted. Then on the Record tab I clicked on "Continuous" just to see the options WITHOUT selecting anything or changing anything and then I clicked then unclicked the "Sync with camera" checkmark. Basically I didn't change anything but then hit the OK button (again, nothing was changed) then the video stream starting getting save to the hard drive. Again, the little red circle in the upper right was always there showing that it was "recording". Weird, huh?