Happy Holidays!

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
Hey Guys

When the world are celebrating the Christmas, we know the new year is coming very soon and Found time flies too fast. In the past year, the covid 19 effects most people's life.
We met the chips supply crisis, shipping cost price going out off control, and the crazy inflation in US and all over the world. All of cost is increasing very fast everywhere, but earning not increase too much. This year is not easy for all of us, but thank god, we survive. Because we have IPcamtalk and IP Cameras :) .

In 2021 we go on providing the stable and latest new tech cameras for members here, and keep the price with bit stable. We did 4 promotions to help more guys to buy the affordable Security Camera Systems. The return rate because of the bad quality is below 0.5%, and most warranty issues we handle with new replacement directly. This year, we bring the Color4K-X and the dual lens camera out, it make some big steps for the full color technology.

In 2022, we will go on working hard to bring more new stable and fantasitc new tech here as world 1st to release.
Thanks to @fenderman @Wildcat_1 @looney2ns @wittaj @sebastiantombs @bigredfish @Mike @jmcu help for us, and thanks to all people here or visitors who support us.

Hope 2022, there is no damn covid, there is no vaccines and no inflations, more good news on healthy, safe and wealthy.
I wish all of you a very Happy Christmas and New Year.

EmpireTech-Andy
2021-11-24 21:30 at HONGKONG

1640352207402.jpeg

Last edited:

sebastiantombs

Known around here
Reaction score
I really hope we all have a very Merry Christmas, or however you chose to celebrate the season, and a much better New Year than we've had for the last two. The virus has wreaked havoc worldwide and it's getting very tiring between mandates and lockdowns.

I appreciate all that you do Andy. You've done more than a good job from my perspective and keep right on doing that great job in spite of it all. IPCT, and those that organized it and keep it running are also very valuable assets that I think we all appreciate. I've learned so much from here and from all of those that share their knowledge, experiences and expertise so willingly.

Let's hope this cloud lifts and at least some normalcy returns for all of us.

garycrist

Known around here
Reaction score
Merry Christmas Andy and ALL! I 'hate" all of you guys because you have made me learn how
to do so much too. Especially that @sebastiancombs dude, as he made me buy a switch that works
(recomended from another post).

Anyway where else could one go to get a "degree' in security cams with a minor in NVR and Cam integration.
What a knowledge base,

Thank you all!

Gary Crist
"Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night".

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Hey Guys

When the world are celebrating the Christmas, we know the new year is coming very soon and Found time flies too fast. In the past year, the covid 19 effects most people's life.
We met the chips supply crisis, shipping cost price going out off control, and the crazy inflation in US and all over the world. All of cost is increasing very fast everywhere, but earning not increase too much. This year is not easy for all of us, but thank god, we survive. Because we have IPcamtalk and IP Cameras :) .

In 2021 we go on providing the stable and latest new tech cameras for members here, and keep the price with bit stable. We did 4 promotions to help more guys to buy the affordable Security Camera Systems. The return rate because of the bad quality is below 0.5%, and most warranty issues we handle with new replacement directly. This year, we bring the Color4K-X and the dual lens camera out, it make some big steps for the full color technology.

In 2022, we will go on working hard to bring more new stable and fantasitc new tech here as world 1st to release.
Thanks to @fenderman @Wildcat_1 @looney2ns @wittaj @sebastiantombs @bigredfish @Mike @jmcu help for us, and thanks to all people here or visitors who support us.

Hope 2022, there is no damn covid, there is no vaccines and no inflations, more good news on healthy, safe and wealthy.
I wish all of you a very Happy Christmas and New Year.

EmpireTech-Andy
2021-11-24 21:30 at HONGKONG

View attachment 113303
Merry Christmas Andy @EMPIRETECANDY and All here .. great to have a solid group of folks here, appreciate everyone here.

I believe there is a strong possibility that Omicron which is highly infectious but with symptoms mild like the common cold will help wrap up the pandemic, we'll know in 2-3 months.

Last edited:

Zook

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Thank you all for sharing your stories, your experiences, your knowledge, and extending your help. You make it easy to fit in and make this feel like a home.

I wish you all a safe and happy Christmas and New Years. Good or bad, we'll all see the world with the cameras Andy provides us! I look forward to finding comfort here with you all in 2022, my friends!

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Happy Holidays to everyone here as well!

Thanks to Andy for bringing such great cameras here first and for having the relationships with Dahua to make changes that many of us have reported to him! I look forward to what new tech Dahua has in store for 22!