Has anybody heard of this camera brand ?

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score

SouthernYankee

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
For your first camera may I recommend that you NOT use a ptz. It is much better to use multiple fixed cameras. The general rule of thumb is it will be pointing in the wrong direction from the action.

Do you want to see what is happening or who did it ?

Stick with dahua starlight or hikvision dark fighter or ipct night eye cameras.

Hackedup

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
For your first camera may I recommend that you NOT use a ptz. It is much better to use multiple fixed cameras. The general rule of thumb is it will be pointing in the wrong direction from the action.

Do you want to see what is happening or who did it ?

Stick with dahua starlight or hikvision dark fighter or ipct night eye cameras.
ok do you recommend using BI or dahua for NVR

SouthernYankee

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I use BI. I have no experience with an NVR. But check the posts a number ber of people start with an NVR, but move to bi.

Blue iris can do more than an NVR as far as alerts. But it is a function of your personal needs. Read the info in the wiki. Also search the forum.

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Hi @Hackedup

If you have a used PC laying about you can try Blue Iris or the Dahua OEM VMS SmartPSS or the Hikvision OEM VMS IVMS-4200

I would suggest that as a good starting point with an small PoE switch

HotInTexas

n3wb
Reaction score
I purchased two auto-tracking cameras from Anxinshi. The cameras won't accept presets. After trying different equipment with no results I decided to purchase a DVR and Keyboard from Anxinshi hoping this would solve the problem. I sent payment on 5-9-2019, but the merchandise has not been delivered and they won't respond to my e-mails.

c hris527

Known around here
Reaction score
Your first Post Eh? Too bad you did not study up on what to and what not to buy, Sorry you got problems, Anxinshi is another Importer of crappy cameras. If It were me I would send all of it back and cut my losses. PTZ's can be a headache period but on the form here we have some pretty well documented Cameras that do very well with some tweaking, some not and about 90% of em are the IMPORX and No name Asian PTZ's that people have bought and Jerked around with. A lot of them failed like clockwork so people here tend to stay clear of no name Ali PTZ's and stick with the Dahua's and Hiks. That being said, let us know how you make out with the NVR when it gets here.

IAmATeaf

Known around here
Reaction score
So you ignored all the general advice given here and just went your own way. If you scan these forums you’ll find loads of posts with people having issues with the cheap Chinese cams, some of which are clones with a frigged firmware put on them to make them look like you got a bargain. And as you’ve found out you will get little to no support and AliExpress will generally side with the seller.

Best advice is the post above, send back what you have, cancel your current order then start reading here and buy from trusted sellers.

Reaction score
I purchased two auto-tracking cameras from Anxinshi. The cameras won't accept presets. After trying different equipment with no results I decided to purchase a DVR and Keyboard from Anxinshi hoping this would solve the problem. I sent payment on 5-9-2019, but the merchandise has not been delivered and they won't respond to my e-mails.
I've got two Anxinshi ptz auto tracking cameras working perfectly too auto tracking and returning to my preset position or positions no problem. Depending on what your using to control the camera, dvr, nvr....you'll have to dial into the camera and setup presets on the cameras own software. Hopefully you've gotten the word doc manual on the mini CD it comes in the box on near the end of the manual it's shows how to set up presets. If I remember correctly please confirm on that manual - Once you've set up your preset from 1 - 16, if you select position call '101' with you presets alocated that starts auto tracking with the presets you've chosen, hope that some how this helps .