HATE my QVIS system

Reaction score
Hello everyone

I got two QVIS cctv systems installed last week and have had nothing but problems.

The time stamp on the IP camera keeps changing itself to some wired time...ive logged into the IP address and changed it but it keeps changing back to a wired time.

Also i keep changing the motion sensing areas on the camera, (the bits i want it to ignore) both on the DVR and through the IP but no matter where i change it when i go back in its changed it to something else.

What the hell do i do, its driving me crazy. QVIS won't talk to me on the phone because i don't have a business account with them and online help are rubbish.

Cheers
Jordan

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Hello everyone

I got two QVIS cctv systems installed last week and have had nothing but problems.

The time stamp on the IP camera keeps changing itself to some wired time...ive logged into the IP address and changed it but it keeps changing back to a wired time.

Also i keep changing the motion sensing areas on the camera, (the bits i want it to ignore) both on the DVR and through the IP but no matter where i change it when i go back in its changed it to something else.

What the hell do i do, its driving me crazy. QVIS won't talk to me on the phone because i don't have a business account with them and online help are rubbish.

Cheers
Jordan
have you called your installer?

Reaction score
have you called your installer?
Yes, he did contact them and they said tell him to call us and we will sort it. When I called it was only the sales team I could speak to, not technical. So the call was useless when I get through to technical they won't entertain me. The installer doesn't know what the problem is or how to fix it. I don't think QVIS know either.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Yes, he did contact them and they said tell him to call us and we will sort it. When I called it was only the sales team I could speak to, not technical. So the call was useless when I get through to technical they won't entertain me. The installer doesn't know what the problem is or how to fix it. I don't think QVIS know either.
if the installer cannot fix it, have him come back and take his system back...