Having issues connecting Blue Iris to my cameras

cwylie

n3wb
Reaction score
I have two Vistacam 1100's and I cant get blue iris to talk to them. I put in the IP address and it finds the camera and runs all the checks but when it tries to access the camera I get a error.

Attachments

cwylie

n3wb
Reaction score
No I didnt pay full price for them but I still probably overpaid for them. Tried using the onvif tool but its not finding the cameras. I can log on to them through a browser no problem though.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
No I didnt pay full price for them but I still probably overpaid for them. Tried using the onvif tool but its not finding the cameras. I can log on to them through a browser no problem though.
Your camera does not support onvif. You need to get the rtsp stream from the manufacturer or you can use the mjpeg Stream which is in the drop-down under the manufacturer name

cwylie

n3wb
Reaction score
I swapped the cameras over to MJPEG and Im having the same issues.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
I swapped the cameras over to MJPEG and Im having the same issues.
Check your user and password settings. Also you may need a completely different URL...so do as recommended in the link i posted.
Did you change the cameras user name to "administrator" and password to admin? because that is what you have entered!!

nayr

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
if its MJPEG over HTTP the port wont be 554 either.. likely 80 or whatever the WebUI is set at.

cwylie

n3wb
Reaction score
I changed it to 80 but still had the same issue. Any other ideas?