HDD filled

PSPCommOp

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Finally filled my WD Purple after receiving these alerts on my phone.

Just wondering if this is the normal alert when it happens? I can watch videos from recordings that have occurred since these alerts came in. I'm assuming it's started to record over the oldest clips, but if someone can confirm this is what it should look like, it would be appreciated.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
That is not normal....you likely allocated too much space for recording folders...post an image of blue iris status>clip storage anything in red is an overallocation...

PSPCommOp

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score

I just reorganized all the cameras into separate folders last night so I just went thru and deleted all the stuff prior to a particular date and it's since opened up like 3.2 of 3.63 TB so I should be good for awhile.

I also just set the new size limits to what you see here. They were previously set much lower.

Is there a setting I need to adjust so it doesn't happen again, just delete the old stuff? Stored is where I have all the stuff saved, so should I select Delete?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
blue iris status>clip storage
click on the vertical bar icon....its all color coded for you..

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
In the settings for stored, you need to have it delete...not set to move to the same stored folder....
Do that then hit refresh in the clips storage tab...

PSPCommOp

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Got it.

As usual, thanks for the help man, it's always appreciated. Someday I'll get all the in's and out's of it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk